You can find Jackie and her clients in:
Telling your story.
The story of your work and impact matters- and the world should hear it.
For the last 30 years, Jackie Jacobs has utilized her communications, marketing, and PR expertise to work with clients to ensure that their messaging is just as strong as their impact. It is her deeply held belief that this life is a journey of service, and she is passionate about crafting and uplifting the stories of entrepreneurs, artists, and organizations who are also dedicated to the service of others. She is uniquely able to identify the hidden benefits and special qualities that set her clients apart, which she then uses to amplify their mission and vision to the world.
Why does this matter to you? Partnering with Jackie means receiving comprehensive and strategic communications, marketing, and public relations services that create narratives which will open the hearts of the audiences you most want to reach.
Jackie has worked with clients in:
- Provides public relations expertise, develops brand identity and marketing strategies, and creates communications plans to curate a public presence for tribal nations, Native-led businesses and organizations, and Native American entrepreneurs
- Co-author of Indian Country Stylebook: For Editors, Writers, and Journalists to ensure that Native Americans are accurately covered in the media
- Developed a strategic PR campaign on behalf of the Quileute Tribe’s federal legislative efforts to relocate tribal facilities, including their only K-12 school, out of a major tsunami zone
- Executed a capital campaign that secured $50 million in funds for the Quileute Tribal school
Nonprofit & Philanthropy:
- Has served as a director or advisor on multiple boards including, but not limited to, the Children’s Home Society of Washington, Painted Sky, Millionaire Club Charity, Antioch University, Belltown Business Association, and Team Hope
- Founded and operated The KJ Foundation following her brother’s disappearance, an organization dedicated to advocating for families with missing loved ones.
- Assists nonprofit clients in the creation of brand and marketing strategies that effectively communicate the importance of their organizational impact
Arts & Entertainment:
- Manages the careers of multiple artists and entertainers
- Former owner and founder of a Seattle/LA based SAG/AFTRA talent agency responsible for launching the careers of Joel McHale of “E Talk Soup” and Reiko Aylesworth of “Lost”, “24”, “One Life to Live” and “Alien vs Predator”. -served as Director of Seattle’s Miss Seafair pageant’s 50th year celebration
- Works with visual artists, actors, musicians, authors, and athletes, promoting them in the press and identifying and securing various creative opportunities
- Clients have been featured in major campaigns with brands such as Nike N7, network television shows, independent films, newspapers, magazines, and more
Real Estate & Development:
- Served as the Public Relations Director of Southeast Asia’s Five Star InterContinental Hotel, prior to the ’88 Summer Olympics
- Implemented strategic marketing and sales strategies for Seattle’s premier real estate developers
- Executed the marketing launch of Seattle’s first $100M luxury waterfront high-rise.
- In the multi-family housing unit sector, Jackie was awarded the highest honor of Business Manager of the year by IREM